Stray Dog: Notes from the Underground, is the true story of Elias Christopher growing up in the Inwood section of Manhattan during the 1970’s. Elias was a naturally rebellious teen who fell deep into a dangerous world of sex, drugs and thieving. He soon found himself far down a road to perdition. At the age of sixteen and Elias is long spiraled out of control and sent to his first rehab, which that only last two days. A few months later Elias is arrested and facing, the possibility of incarceration he enters Daytop Village.
- Far Rockaway substance abuse center caught in in red tape because of Sandy (nydailynews.com)
- “East Meet West” Parade Tries To Improve Sales In Little Italy, Chinatown (manhattan.ny1.com)
- Miserable Miscreants 36 (brandonraykirk.wordpress.com)
- Man With Dementia Missing From Inwood Apartment (manhattan.ny1.com)
- Fascinating short 1968 documentary on the Irish and Inwood in Manhattan (tomfaranda.typepad.com)
- Volunteer Cleanup at Inwood Hill Park (harlemworldmag.com)
- Barnacle Goose, Inwood Hill Park (starrtrips.wordpress.com)